Sunday, January 4, 2009

Razor Cut autos - should they be numbered?

I'm not one to cry foul often, but I've noticed a few people in the two Razor Cut products that could easily have more out there...

Quick backstory, I'm trying to pick up the Cut cards of anyone attached to the TV show "Lost". So far I have six or seven, but that's besides the point. I have a daily search that gets emailed to me for the cards listed in the last day or so.

I've had this search in place since the first Razor Cut product hit the shelves.

Back then I noticed that Janet Leigh always seemed to pop up, as did Joe Namath. The latter was easy to spot because most, if not all, of the cards came from those Bammer tags (or was it Bammo?).

With the Encore release I'm seeing numerous Leigh cards again, but now Namath has been replaced by Pete Rose. It's great to see so many Charlie Hustle cards getting out there, but can there be more than 10 in Encore?

Who knows, because none of the non-1/1 cards are numbered...

Also, on a side note I wish Razor would have named their minor league baseball release something different--my eBay search gets junked up with those cards and it takes me more time to weed through the search results each day. I know, boo hoo, right?

No comments: